Ms. Butzer’s 4th Grade Classroom
Love is celebration. Love is joy. Love is moving forward. – Pope Francis
Contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes from the Teacher
Hello 4B Families,
Wow, it’s hard to believe that the 2017-18 school year is wrapping up this week! It has truly been a pleasure and a joy having the opportunity to teach and get to know your child this school year.
Don’t forget! On Thursday, June 14th, there will be an 11:30 early dismissal.
I hope you have a safe and blessed summer!
Week of June 11th
- Comic Strip (Computer Class on Monday)
- Weekly Language Review
- Review Spelling and Language Skills in Spelling practice book
Ms. Butzer’s Math Class:
- Fourth Quarter Problem Solver
- End of the Year Road Trip Activity
- Kindness Booklet
- SLE Reflection on respecting human differences
- Students receive their kindness booklet
- Second Step Child Protection Unit
- Lesson 5: Practicing Ways to Stay Safe
- Lesson 6: Reviewing Safety Skills
- End of the Year Social Studies Assessment
- Test on Monday, June 11th
- Oregon Trail STEM activity
- Design and create a wagon to hold the most weight
- Valley Catholic Elementary School Events
- Wednesday, 6/13: Variety Show
- Thursday, 6/14: Last Day of School and 11:30 Early Dismissal
- Library is on Tuesdays and Thursdays -Check out and return books!
- Music/Violins is on Tuesdays and Thursdays-Bring violin to school!
- PE is on Mondays and Thursdays-Remember to bring P.E. Clothes